On June 18 at 10:15 am, John will be one of four speakers addressing the topic “Aligning Infrastructure Projects with the Vision of the Growth Plan for Northern Ontario.” In his part of the session, John will address issues such as:
- What is the vision of the Growth Plan for Northern Ontario (2011)?
- What needs to be added to the Growth Plan in order to realize this vision
- Emerging infrastructure opportunities across Northern Ontario
- How infrastructure can serve both investors and existing and future communities
- Infrastructure, housing and economic development
From the Ontario Mining Forum website: “Mineral exploration and development are critical to the prosperity of many Northern Ontario communities, and the products of mining are essential to everyone in all parts of the province. This conference will bring the top minds from First Nations, Government, and Industry to discuss solutions to their ongoing concerns, in an atmosphere of cooperation and inclusion, for the benefit of all.”