Introducing a New Approach to Housing Indigenous Nations
- Learn about Ways to Reduce Costs, Improve Quality + Create Jobs, while Building Better Communities by:
- Taking the time to engage fully with each Community
- Providing choices of lot size + service levels + housing
- Planning for housing + communities to grow and expand over time
- Matching house size to family size
- Using local materials and labour
- Made in Canada
If you are interested in hearing more, please come to the EnerDynamic Hybrid Technologies booth at the AFN 37th Annual General Meeting July 12 – 14 at the Scotia Bank Convention Centre in Niagara Falls and check out our new Prototype House (with 2 – 4 bedrooms). It’s powered by built-in solar energy and can be built by local builders, and finished in local materials. As a result, it is less expensive to transport to site and can easily be moved and reconstructed, if and when that might be necessary.
We will also be conducting tours of our full model home and manufacturing facility in nearby Welland, with transportation to and from the AFN event. For more information, or to join one of the tours, please email or call Linda Johnston at EHT at: (289) 488-1699 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Elizabeth Wilson at JvNd at: (416) 583-1524 or email@example.com.